Fabrication, Precision Machining, and Field Services Experts
Madison-Smith earned its stellar reputation delivering supreme industrial services for over 30 years. We started in 1983 with a handful of hardworking employees in a 4,000-square-foot shop. We were small but dedicated to customer service and dependability.
Today, our staff includes more than 60 professionals including machinists, welders, fabricators, millwrights, riggers and mechanics. Together they have more than 100 years of experience in industrial service and machinery. Our small shop is now a 63,000-square-foot cutting-edge facility.
We may be bigger, but Madison-Smith remains devoted to our customers, quality service, and efficiency.
Industrial Service Solutions is a Uniquely Positioned Company
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets